Sunday, September 21, 2008

Webbing, wiggling, weaving, wrapping, wishing...

In the final stages, I am continuing to cycle back through all the way to webbing (maybe even some wondering although for the most part the questioning is in putting them together more succinctly rather than brainstorming and topic formulation). Pulling more questions--are the written sources accurate? what do the individuals I've talked with say? which breed will really meet my needs? which shelter is going to work best for my house and yard and set up? where will we buy chickens? I know I don't have all of the answers to complete the adventure of getting chickens so which resources do I want to continue to consult and seek out? who might I work with to split a run of chickens or to purchase from locally?

My final product is not my favorite piece to date, but I'm still working on it.

No comments: